When you dive into Reiki’s healing technique, you will learn all about what it can do for you and others. You will also come across the Reiki sacred symbols and learn how to utilize these in your practice.
To use Reiki symbols stones, you can go through the same process to activate Reiki symbols. However, instead of drawing it with your hands, the symbol is already engraved on the stone. It can be used by setting an intention and placing it on the receiver or a photo of them.
If you want to learn more about using Reiki symbol stones to amplify your ability to heal yourself and others, this article provides a definitive guide on how to do just that. We will teach you how to understand the Reiki symbols and the power that they hold when engraved on stones.
Understand the Reiki Symbols
Reiki was initially developed in Japan as an alternative healing approach that helps heal the mind, body, and spirit. When you learn Reiki, you will learn about the different Reiki symbols, their unique purposes, and how you can incorporate them into your healing practice to amplify and enhance healing.
Popular Reiki Stones on Amazon
Depending on where you learn about Reiki, there may be four traditional Usui symbols, and some people consider there to be five. In some cases, you may even come across more than 20 Reiki symbols outside the Usui system; however, we will focus on the five most common ones.
The five most common Reiki symbols that are used are:
- The Power Symbol. This symbol can be used to either increase or decrease power. It can change the direction of energy that flows through the body to promote better healing, purification, and cleansing or to allow one to focus their mind on something specific.
- The Harmony Symbol. The symbol of harmony is a purification symbol that promotes emotional and mental healing. This can specifically help people get rid of addictions, overcome trauma, and even possibly depression, as it is used to help bring the body back to a neutral state.
- The Distance Symbol. This symbol is used to allow the healing powers of Reiki to move beyond both time and space. This allows the Reiki practitioner to tap into inner-child or past-life wounds and heal people virtually without them = being in the same room.
- The Master Symbol. This symbol is the representation of all that Reiki is. It is used during the beginning of Reiki training during the attunement process. This allows the practitioner to heal future practitioners, as this symbol encompasses the energy within the power, harmony, and distance symbol. It is one of the most intricate to use.
- The Completion Symbol. This symbol is used during the end of an attunement process that symbolizes the treatment is coming to a close—allowing the future practitioner to hold the skills and energy needed to use Reiki on others.
It is important to remember that the symbols alone do not have any power, but their natural healing powers are uncovered through your ability to use them. That is why you should keep reading to understand how to use the Reiki symbols, both with and without the stones.
Learn to Use the Reiki Symbols
You must first get proper Reiki training to use and learn about the Reiki symbols. During the attunement process during your training, the practitioner transfers their healing abilities to you, allowing you to use them on others. Without this training, you will not be able to do Reiki.
The other benefit of training is that you will learn how to use the symbols to strengthen your healing powers as you progress. Even if you do not have any training, you can still learn how they work and are used.
First, the Reiki symbols work transcendentally, changing how the Reiki energy is channeled. They then are activated in a way that may be done differently depending on the practitioner, the different ways to activate them include:
- Drawing them in the air with your hands.
- Visualizing them is to focus on and picture them in your mind.
- Say the name of the symbol out loud or in your head.
- Use a symbol stone and focus on the symbol you see.
The Key to Using Reiki Symbols
While you can have proper training, know all about how the symbols work, and learn how to activate them, it will not work without intention.
To set an intention when trying to activate these symbols’ powers, both with or without the symbol stones, you must focus your entire awareness on the symbol, imagine the symbol’s energy, and direct it in the way you wish it to go.
For example, if you want to use the distance symbol, you have to have a clear intention of where you want to channel the energy so it flows the way you want it to.
Utilize the Healing Energy of Symbol Stones
Reiki symbol stones are specific stones that Reiki symbols are engraved onto, just like these Loveliome 4 Pcs Black Obsidian Engraved Chakra Stones, which come with the four main traditional symbols.
The healing energies are amplified and stored within the specific stone by placing the Reiki symbol onto a rock. Also, stones such as black obsidian have particular healing properties and can add their unique energy, protection, or vibration to the symbol stone.
The stones that the symbols are engraved onto are picked purposefully for the energy that they carry and can enhance the Reiki energy being channeled for healing. Some of the stones they use and their specific energy include:
- Obsidian helps protect against physical and emotional negativity.
- Rose Quartz is the love stone that helps restore harmony and trust. It can also help those who are processing grief.
- Lapis Lazuli helps heal through purification, decreases stress, and encourages self-awareness and clarity.
Using these stones is simple. Just as you would activate the Reiki symbols during a session, you will instead use a stone with the symbol you wish to activate. You begin by setting your intention for the symbol stone just as you would for any Reiki symbol, then you can utilize it in the following ways:
- You can directly place it on the receiver during a Reiki session to influence the Reiki energy.
- The distance symbol stone can be placed on a photo of the person/animal you wish to send Reiki energy healing to if they are not physically near you.
- You placed somewhere in your house or workspace to amplify and uplift the energy around you day-to-day.
Remember that while the stones can hold energy for a couple of days, they will have to be reactivated through your Reiki healing powers now and again. To do this, you will hold the stone and go through the same process when activating a symbol without a stone by setting an intention.
The ability to enhance and amplify the healing powers of Reiki is a fantastic way to make Reiki an even more powerful healing technique than it already is. This can be done easily by utilizing the symbols, the stones’ unique energy, and a clear, focused intention.