Jewelry refers to decorative things that people wear, such as rings, necklaces, brooches, and more. Jewelry has long served as an essential adornment for cultures throughout the world. One type of jewelry is chakra jewelry.
Chakra jewelry is jewelry that helps you feel healthy, physically, mentally, and spiritually. It is becoming more popular now, especially in the western world, with both men and women wearing it. Chakra jewelry aligns your chakras or energy centers that are inside of your body.
Chakra jewelry is beautiful. You’ll want to find one that doesn’t only accentuate your look but resonates with your chakras, too. This article will explore seven chakras in the human body, the benefits of wearing chakra jewelry, and chakra jewelry types.
There are seven chakras in your body, with each of them playing specific roles in influencing your body mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. These seven chakras sit in different nodal points along your spine. Let’s explore all seven chakras, from the bottom to the highest point of your body.
- Root Chakra (Muladhara): The Root or base chakra is your lowest chakra, and it is in the perineum, which is an area between your buttock and scrotum/vulva. The root chakra is responsible for your basic human instincts, such as survival skills, stability, and security. Its associated color is red.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana): The second chakra in your body is the Sacral chakra, and you can find it on a level with your naval. The Sacral Chakra is responsible for how you explore your creativity and self-worth. Its associated color is orange.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura): You find the Solar Plexus chakra in your stomach area, on a level with the bottom of your sternum. The Solar Plexus chakra influences your self-esteem, confidence, self-control, identity. Its associated color is yellow.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata): The Heart chakra is near your heart, on a level with your heart. The Heart chakra influences your ability to love others and yourself and show compassion. The Heart chakra is also capable of making you love unconditionally. Its associated color is green.
- The Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): The Throat chakra is in your throat area, and it controls how you communicate with others or take action. The Throat chakra helps you express yourself or speak out your truth. Its associated color is blue.
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): The Third Eye or brow chakra sits between your eyes, and it connects with your thoughts and spirituality. The Third Eye chakra influences your instinct, intuitions, and imagination. Its associated color is purple.
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): The Crown chakra is at the top of your head, and it is responsible for giving you your life’s purpose. The Crown chakra influences your wisdom and your connection with yourself, others, and the universe. Its associated color is white or violet.
These seven chakras (or spinning wheels) are present in your body, but they’re closed when blocked or out of balance. To unblock your chakras or get them back in balance, you’ll want to heal them so that they’ll open up again, thus allowing your natural energy to flow again.
There are many ways to make us feel good, yet we always find ourselves unhappy and dissatisfied. That’s a call for help — your chakras might be out of balance, and you need to heal them. Chakra jewelry can give you the healing effects you need.
Positive Effects on Your Mood
Chakra jewelry gives you positive effects on life. Whenever you feel down and hopeless, chakra jewelry can give you the energy you need to fight your battles. Chakra jewelry makes a good friend when you are in distress — it calms your nerves and diverts you from any distractions so that you can mindfully organize your life.
Unblocking Your Nodes
You might already be familiar with nodes if you’re familiar with a body massage or foot reflexology. Energy cannot flow through your body when these nodes are blocked — but chakra jewelry can help you unblock your nodes using its positive vibrations. When your nodes are open, energy can flow in and make you kinder and more compassionate to others.
Understanding the True Meaning in Life
Chakra jewelry makes you calm and more mindful of everything you do — and around you. When you become conscious of your thoughts and actions, you do something with a purpose. And you acknowledge everything around you that also has its life purpose.
By understanding this concept, you understand the true meaning of life. That’s mindfulness.
Improving Your Health
Wearing chakra jewelry improves mindfulness. It also helps you cope with stress and prevents headaches or migraines. When you have good health, you have more inner peace.
Wearing chakra jewelry can also help detox your body. When you free your body from negativity, you improve your well-being.
Improving Your Relationships
When your chakras are in balance, your body feels good and healthy. Your mood is good because you’re free from stress and negativity. When you’re happy inside, you project positivity, like in the workplace.
When you’re happy with yourself and the world around you, you can better control your life. Whatever challenges life throws at you, you’ll be able to react to them mindfully and prevent unnecessary conflicts with yourself and others.
There are many types of chakra jewelry on the market today, but which one should you wear? Earlier, we have already discussed how chakras can influence you. Use all that information to help you choose your chakra jewelry.
Chakras are sensitive to both your emotions and external influence. In other words, your chakras will react to anything you experience — everything has energy frequency that can interact with you. For example, the energies you get from a concert are different than that of a yoga and meditation center.
Chakra Jewelry comes in all kinds of shapes, types, and colors. Whether you like chakra rings, pendants, necklaces, or bracelets, they’re all designed to resonate with your chakras and give you specific healing effects.
Chakra Jewelry for Lower Chakras
For improving the way you feel about security and stability, choose stones like Black Onyx, Red Jasper, or Garnet. When your Root chakra is working well, you’ll have a better connection with the universe, your body, and your primal instinct.
For improving creativity and sexuality, wear Orange Agate and Carnelian. Your jewelry will make you feel more energetic and good about yourself.
To boost self-esteem and confidence, wear Tiger Eye, Honey Jasper, and Yellow Calcite. Chakra jewelry with these stones will bring you more joy and increase self-love.
Chakra Jewelry for Central Chakra
When you want to feel more love or release sad and sorrowful emotions, choose Rose Quartz or Aventurine. This type of chakra jewelry will open your Heart chakra and cause all chakras to align with it. When this happens, you’ll be able to feel more compassion, love life in its purest form, and be mindful of the world around you.
Chakra Jewelry for Upper Chakras
Choose Aquamarine and Sodalite when you need to unblock your Throat chakra. When you free your Throat chakra, you’ll be able to improve your communication with others — even with spirits! You’ll also be able to express yourself better or remain silent.
For unblocking the Third Eye chakra, you’ll need Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, or Charoite. Jewelry of this type will develop your wisdom and improve your mental health. It helps you make decisions or deal with the past.
For the Crown chakra, White Onyx or Clear Quartz will be great. Jewelry of this type will help you connect with universal knowledge. It makes you calm and open. Use this jewelry to unite all the colors of your chakras.
We all have focal points in our bodies that help us organize our energy. To get the best out of our chakras, we have to optimize them. We can achieve this with the help of chakra jewelry.